Regional ringette helps develop players to reach their maximum potential as an athlete and as a person. It is comparable to "house league" hockey.
Regional "B" Teams (Ages 8 - 16)
- A typical season consists of 20 league games and participation in 2 to 4 tournaments.
- Home games are played on weekends (i.e.: Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon/evening).
- Away games are played on weekends within Southern Region boundaries.
- Teams have a weekly practice (usually Monday or Tuesday evening).
- Additional ice time for ringette and skating skill development will be available throughout the ringette season.
- Regional teams progress to the Southern Region Ringette Championships at the end of the season.
- Teams will be formed based on the number of registered participants. We anticipate we'll have the following age groups:
- Fun 1/2
- Fun 3 (U10)
- Equipment: Sport Skates (not figure skates), CSA approved helmet with chin strap (no bicycle helmets permitted), hockey gloves, BNQ certified neck protector, Elbow, Shoulder and shin pads, ringette girdle and pants - or - hockey pants and socks, athletic protector, ringette stick & face mask
Register now! Registration is open for the 2023/24 season.